Saturday 23 November 2013

Comme des Garcons










I really need to get myself a new pair of black boots, I apologise for wearing them in every single blog post ever. However the top is new, and I am head over heels in love. It's ridiculously comfy and stylish. It only arrived on Friday and I've been dying to wear it and share it with you guys. 
In other news going to see Catching Fire tonight, so ridiculously excited! I have read all the books multiple of times and i've been looking forward to the movie pretty much all year. So obsessed.
Wearing: Commes des Garcons tee, Temt Skirt, Doc Marthens, Gold Chain necklace, American Apparel Watch

Claire xx
Instagram: @themoonanditscraters
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9839519/the-moon-and-its-craters


2 comments:

  1. Love your Commes des Garcons tshirt, I've been wanting one for so long!

    Check out my blog:
    milkblackteablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete