Wednesday 2 October 2013

Trending Up: This weeks trends according to me

1) Pink- I love pink, it makes me happy



2) Healthy Food- going on a bit of a health food kick, my best friend is super into healthy eating so she kind of dragged me along and I'm hooked. Recently up the road they opened a new food place designed especially for people like us. Everything is either or a combination of organic, vegetarian, vegan, whole food, wholegrain etc.




3) Electric, colorful tees- When looking through my wardrobe earlier this week I realised that 99% of it was black or white. For a couple of years black and white was pretty much all I wore, I was really into the grunge look. Now I'm kind of more looking for a brighter look (hence pink, see above). Thus the shop for some awesome coloufuful t-shirts came about. These ones are from The Birdcage Boutique and the one below it from Escapology worn by the beautiful Isabella from Views of Now. Completely and utterly in love. 



4) Cameras- I figured out how to charge my camera. Yay! Photos taken by it coming soon.
5) This hair- I want to dye and cut my hair like this so bad
Finally I have a couple of questions for you guys, I'm thinking of changing my blog's name is Yesterday&Tomorrow, thoughts? Any suggestions? Let me know in the comments. Plus go and follow my Instagram @themoonanditscraters
Claire
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment