Sunday 13 October 2013

Orange Is The New Black





These photos were all taken last weekend, because I am now back in the prison they call school. Not next week but the week after is my exam week and so study has consumed my life. This is also on top of all the other dance, acting and singing classes so I am very sorry but blogging has taken a slight backseat. This won't be for long however, once exams and end of year concerts are done I'll be all yours for the Summer Holidays. These photos were actually taken when I went to the the Fleet show in the city, I'm wearing a orange valleygirl crop top, denim pinafore from valleygirl, jellies from cotton on, sunglasses from Dangerfield and necklace from pompom and co.
Also guys please follow me on Bloglovin it would mean so much to me as I really want to reach my girl of 100 followers
Claire
xx

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable in the oufit! love the pinafore

    X
    www.mzcocohh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete